so excited, might become a maid for pay!

I just had to share :)

I just put myself out on craigs list as " Male sissy maid seeks employment":

I am a 40 year old male uniformed maid to my wife. I am looking for part to full time work at the order of my wife. Any pay goes directly to her. I wish to serve as a personal obediant and submissive servant. I can clean, scrub floors, do dishes, laundry, and other house hold chores. I have found my place and have deep satisfaction in obediance and submission. I am so nervous to reach out like this, but will be so happy to meet the right person who wants to be served and have a maid snap to attention for any whim. I can also serve dressed normaly for work in public, but then change back to uniform on command in a more private setting. I am also well traveled, and am an amusing story teller...

If you are interested, lets start a discusson of how this might work.

and i got one reply:

Hello Betty,   I am interested in hearing more. I really do need my apartment cleaned on a regular basis and am also interested in being amused while that happens. How much does your wife charge?   Thank you,   Ron

All my pay goes directly to my owner, and it further cements my place as a maid.  wish me luck!

Maid betty

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

sissymaids